O'Doules Scratch Tourney in New Hamp $3000 guaranteed 1st

General tournament discussion.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

O'Doules Scratch Tourney in New Hamp $3000 guaranteed 1st

Postby istrike4u » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:47 pm

Neba Bowlers,
Non NEBA weekend of April 24th, 2005 you can compete in a NEBA style tournament in Raymond NH. First place is guaranteed $3000, two squads 9am and 11:30 am, 5 games across 10 lanes, 1-6 make the finals from each squad, $95 entry fee deduct $10 if entered by 3/25/2005 and pay only $85, brackets and side pots are also available. We had 94 entries for last years event, it was a great success. To enter the event by phone call 603-895-9501 mastercard and visa excepted up to 1 week prior to the event.

Thanks and hope to see you all there
Steve Hardy
Strikers East Bowling Center
Steve Hardy
istrike4u
Veteran

Questions

Postby DeMaine » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:28 pm

Steve,

Can any two people bowl together? What type of shoot? Do you have a copy of last years prize list available? Plus any other information would be great. Also would there be a limit to how many entries there could be?

Thanks,
Keith
DeMaine
Veteran

NH event

Postby istrike4u » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:13 pm

Keith,
First off, I'm sorry about yesterday. I felt like an ass afterwords, but I very rarely get that aggravated. My event is a singles tourn, but if you mean can you be on the same pair together, unfortunatly no, we draw for lanes. The shot will be a modified house shot with a lot more oil than were used to playing on in NEBA. If you look on the pba site, it would compare to the (E) cheeta pattern only a 38ft with a little more oil. Its basically a 38 foot heavy step blend. I can tell you that the gutter plays real well and at no time should anybody be inside 20. I can also tell you that they will be incredably fair, right to left. If you want any more info, e-mail me at istrik4u@yahoo.com. AGAIN, I'm really sorry for yesterday, I mean that...

Talk to ya soon
Steve Hardy
Strikers East
Steve Hardy
istrike4u
Veteran

Return to 2005 Tournaments