Results from past Tournaments...

General tournament discussion.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Results from past Tournaments...

Postby michbowl » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:38 pm

I was wondering if the NEBA Tour. Directors or who is in charge of the website can give us Standings after the tournaments have been completed. I think we did it in the past....Always nice to see who bowled well and who won, and cut scores .....

Thanks in advance!
michbowl
Veteran

Postby Becky » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:52 am

In the past, I have posted detailed results. When this has been done, it is after all the scores and results have been entered into the main excel stats file. If the data is entered at the tournament site, I put the full results up Monday. I realize, and apologize, that it has been a while since the data has been entered on-site. I expect this will happen again over the summer so you should see full results soon.

I apologize for the delay in getting up season stats the last couple months. As many know, in addition to NEBA, I coach the Sacred Heart Women's Bowling Team. We started 2005 off by traveling seven of eight weekends (Mid-Jan through early-March) then prepared for the National Championship. Even though I carry my NEBA paperwork with me, there is little time to work on it while on the road with the team. Our season ended last weekend. Sunday I returned from Nationals so I will be able to get NEBA stats done faster for those who want to see them before the newsletter.

I promise I will do what I can to make everyone happy. I am a person who likes to see results and stats so I understand where Russ and the others are coming from.

Becky
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Postby michbowl » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:09 pm

Becky,

You are the best.... Always can get a quick and accurate response!!!

Thanks for the reply.....

PS: Hope things went well for you and Team at the Nationals!
michbowl
Veteran

Return to 2005 Tournaments