Masters At Auburn

General tournament discussion.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Masters At Auburn

Postby michbowl » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:57 pm

Does anyone know what type of shots we will be using for this Tournament and will they be Posted on the website????

Thanks in advance,

Russ
michbowl
Veteran

Postby Gasman » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:45 pm

Hoepfully for me not the same one that was used at Somerset :shock:

Should be a little lower scoring pace I would hope
Brian Gaskill
Gasman
Veteran

Postby Becky » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:02 pm

We plan to put out two different lower scoring patterns. Although you cannot tell how a pattern will play, I feel confident saying they will play tougher than in Somerset or the last tournament in Auburn. :)

I am not sure if we will be able to put the patterns on-line but it is my hope to email them to those entered or, at the least, post them on-site.

Does that work for you guys? This is a new event for us so we are still working on the details. If you have any questions, please ask.

There have already been a few suggestions for next year. Some have mentioned, qualifying should be on Saturday so only those who cash have to come back Sunday. That makes sense to me. After this years tournament, I plan to survey those who bowled on what can be done to improve the tournament for the next year. I am sure all of you are looking forward to another questionnaire.
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Postby Autopsie » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:37 am

how many entries are there right now becky?
~ if bowlers prayed to a god, it would be me ~
Autopsie
Veteran

Postby Becky » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:13 am

Right now there are 24 paid entries. I have not picked up the mail since Monday.

Many have told me they are bowling. I hope they prepay and do not all expect to pay on-site. On-site payment and walk-ins are not a guarantee
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Postby BillD » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:11 pm

Becky,

The qualifying format you mentioned above - is that just for the Masters or for all tournaments next year?

Bill
BillD
Veteran

Postby Becky » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:57 pm

What I described earlier was just for the masters.

As of this morning, there are 41 entries. After I go to the post office tomorrow afternoon, I should have a final count.

We will take reservations. If anyone is interested, they need to call me at 203-377-0161 or email me at my personal address KreglingB@SacredHeart.edu since I am having trouble with the NEBA email account.
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Postby Becky » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:57 pm

What I described earlier was just for the masters.

As of this morning, there are 41 entries. After I go to the post office tomorrow afternoon, I should have a final count.

We will take reservations. If anyone is interested, they need to call me at 203-377-0161 or email me at my personal address KreglingB@SacredHeart.edu since I am having trouble with the NEBA email account.
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Return to 2005 Tournaments