Boghosian wins!!!

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2008 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Boghosian wins!!!

Postby arod1 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:58 am

Congrats to Brian B who won the points leader tournament this weekend...

He bowled 240 the last game to come from third to first...

Nice bowling BB
Storm - The Bowler's Company
arod1
Rookie

Postby ScottW » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Congrats Brian!
ScottW
Site Admin

Postby Forry » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:10 pm

Great Job Brian...glad to see you are back bowling regularly again...see you in vegas
Chris Forry
BuddiesProShop.com
Proud Sponsor of NEBA
Forry
Veteran

Brian B Wins

Postby six_topng_pizza » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:06 pm

:D
six_topng_pizza
Veteran

Re: Nine Down - One to go

Postby BRIAN B » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:08 pm

Thanks guys, for the support. {Alex, Scott, Mike, Russ and Chris}

There are many people, bowling centers and sponsors to thank for supporting NEBA. I don't want to make an industrial size long list of people (aka my Ken's Bowl April 1997 Champions message), but I would like to thank Chris Viale and Cambridge Credit Counseling for coming up with the idea of the Point Tournament for the NEBA bowlers and sponsoring it right from the beginning. Its an honor for me to win this special event for the 2nd time in its 8 year history. Also, I wanted to thank Hammer and Brian Graham, Ebonite and Joe Farley for their support of this tournament and NEBA over the last 2 years. As well as NEBA itself, which always adds extra money to this tournament year after year. Thanks to Becky who ran the tournament and Eric Mahoney and staff at AMF Auburn Lanes for hosting the tournament and all the other finalists {Litch, Forcier, Santos, Mota and Fiume}.

I will see everyone at AMF Silver Lanes this Saturday and Sunday. Lets see if we all can bear down (just like the 1986 Boston Celtics) and get to 300 entries this weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! THAT BALL WAS ON THE LINE! CHALK FLEW UP! IT WAS CLEARLY IN! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY CALL THAT OUT! Now he's walking over, everyone knows its in, in this whole stadium, and you call it OUT!
BRIAN B
Veteran

Return to 2008 Tournaments