HIGH ROLLER AND TAT TOURNAMENTS...

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2008 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

HIGH ROLLER AND TAT TOURNAMENTS...

Postby michbowl » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:36 am

Good luck to all of NEBA bowlers who are participating this upcoming week in Vegas....BRING HOME A TITLE!
michbowl
Veteran

Postby Geoff Wetzler » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:11 am

Looks like the NEBA guys are off to a good start. Congrats to Bill Green on winning the Sunday Roto Grip Sweeper.

http://www.high-roller.com/index_card.shtml?year=2008&month=02&day=04
Geoff Wetzler
Rookie

new pencil candidiate at the Orleans

Postby BRIAN B » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:04 pm

BillGreen bowled awesome at Sam's Town. He came in 2nd place in the Red Hot and could have won if he did not leave a stone 7 pin in the 8th frame. BillGreen also left that solid 8 pin :o or he would have won the sweeper title on Sunday. Several NEBA players had good trips out west, Dan White, Alex Aguiar, Chris Forry at the High Roller and Chris Sole and William Tessier at the TAC. Sorry if I missed anyone else who drilled it. On a side note, a new candidate has emerged from the Las Vegas trip as a contender for MAGIC PENCIL 2008 Player of the Year. Hopefully we will not hear anymore stories about his boy, scaring away the best bowler in NEBA history from entering tournaments, when his boy is signed up. What happens in Vegas does not always stay in Vegas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! THAT BALL WAS ON THE LINE! CHALK FLEW UP! IT WAS CLEARLY IN! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY CALL THAT OUT! Now he's walking over, everyone knows its in, in this whole stadium, and you call it OUT!
BRIAN B
Veteran

Postby arod1 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:48 am

I think the \"boy\" being referenced goes down as the greatest magic pencil of all time...I hope the bowlers still come to East Providence :D ....Maybe we can call ahead of time and ask Jack or Becky if his \"boy\" is bowling 8)
Storm - The Bowler's Company
arod1
Rookie

Whos \"The Boy\"

Postby six_topng_pizza » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Who is this,\"Boy\" you guys keep talkng about?.....

Was Robert \"Captain Multiple 900 series in a few months,Who lied about his bowling results and was proclaimed a Legal Cheater worldwide ,facing worldwide embarrassment\" Mushtare there @ the Roller?

Just Wondering and curious..

\"Fill The Frames and The Strikes Will Come.Spares win matches,Strikes win tournaments......\"

Later...... :wink:
six_topng_pizza
Veteran

Postby arod1 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:39 pm

ok here is your answer in a nutshell....there was a neba member who was bowling in vegas(name being witheld)at the tat which was at the orleans...as this neba member was bowling his \"boy\"(i dont know his name)was proclaiming in the back that when this neba member bowled(now take a deep breath and make sure your sitting so noone hurts themself when thy fall laughing)mike lichstein would not bowl in a tournament because ha was afraid...i dont think ive ever laughed that hard in my life...thats the story in a nutshell....hopefully the \"boy\"got his head chewed off for the stupidest comment ever made...therefor we now have the number one pencil story off all time....congratulations to the \"boy\"who now has a title in something....way to go...
Storm - The Bowler's Company
arod1
Rookie

Re:

Postby ScottW » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:38 pm

arod1 wrote:mike lichstein would not bowl in a tournament because ha was afraid

Now that is funny! Thanks for the story.
ScottW
Site Admin

The Bozo \"Boy\"

Postby six_topng_pizza » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:43 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nice story,TY.
What a bonehead.Let us know if theres any shoe-up action between Litch and the Bozo \"Boy\".

\"When I turn off my lights at night,its dark\"...Butthead..

:wink:
six_topng_pizza
Veteran

Return to 2008 Tournaments