Tournament of Non Champions/Champions

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2008 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Tournament of Non Champions/Champions

Postby leftyhasit » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Is there any news on where this years Tournament of Non Champions/Champions will be taking place in November?
leftyhasit
Rookie

Re: Tournament of Non Champions/Champions

Postby Brown » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:14 am

Good Question... Brookfield Lanes and I would like to host this event. We have never hosted a NEBA before. We have invested a lot into our center over the past year i.e. new scoring, new lane machine, many many parts... Things are going great, and on behalf of Brookfield Lanes we would be happy to have NEBA and all of it's great bowlers.

~Matt Brown

P.S. Becky I was listed as 15th in Auburn... If I recall I was feeding myself and watching Valentine bowl when matchplay began, but thank you for lifting my spirits. :D
Brown
Rookie

Re: Tournament of Non Champions/Champions

Postby Steviewheel » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:05 pm

I personally do not have a problem with this center having a NEBA tournament, assuming they have enough lanes, however, I do not think it is fair to have such a prestigious tournament so far away and not as centrally located as possible for the entire membership. I really enjoy bowling the ToC, however the location suggested is not centrally located which I think will impact total entries.

Steviewheel
Steviewheel
Rookie

Return to 2008 Tournaments