Silver Lanes Champion

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2009 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Silver Lanes Champion

Postby Forry » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Let me be the first to congratulate Stevie "Wheel" Dale on his victory with the Ebonite Striking Motion. Good thing Alley Katz put a little tar and gauge on your ball last week.

Also, great bowling Brian B.

Looks like both of you are ready for Vegas.

See you there.
Chris Forry
BuddiesProShop.com
Proud Sponsor of NEBA
Forry
Veteran

Re: Silver Lanes Champion

Postby wujekcity » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:41 am

Thanks for the update chris, i logged on 4 min after you to post the same thing! nice bowling to all the finalists, it was great to see so many people show up even with the crappy weather! Great bowling Dale,Brian B, and of course Chris Wujek :D :lol:
wujekcity
Veteran

Postby BWL4EVR » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:44 am

Congratulations Stephen Dale on your 8th title. And to Brian B. on the outstanding bowling in match play.

Eric C.
BWL4EVR
Rookie

Postby Steviewheel » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:50 am

Thanks Eric, Chris W and Chris F. It was a very long day with matches against some really tough players all of whom I have tremedous respect for.

I must say Forry, I really love the layout you did for me for the Striking Motion as the ball rolls fantastic and hit like a tank all day and I think it only right that you get to take the credit versus the Alley Katz putting the tar and gauge on the ball last week (Still can't believe that after only throwing my 4th shot with the ball...lol). :D Thanks again to you and the guys at Buddies as you all do a great job and I personally really do appreciate it!! I would be a reference for you guys any day to anyone!

Steviewheel
Steviewheel
Rookie

Postby BRIAN B » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Thanks Chris and Eric for the props. It felt good to be a factor again in the match play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! THAT BALL WAS ON THE LINE! CHALK FLEW UP! IT WAS CLEARLY IN! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY CALL THAT OUT! Now he's walking over, everyone knows its in, in this whole stadium, and you call it OUT!
BRIAN B
Veteran

Return to 2009 Tournaments