Meeting in April PLUS A Few Things

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2009 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Meeting in April PLUS A Few Things

Postby Becky » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:55 pm

BOARD MEETING: There is a board meeting this Sunday at Laurel Lanes. The agenda can be found on the newsletter that is posted under the March Tournament.

HONOR SCORES: A handful of people have said they have not received recognition for honor scores from various tournaments. If you are still missing any awards, please email or text the date, center and score so we can sort it out ASAP.

DECEMBER TOURNAMENT: Harry's Pub & Grill in Westgate Lanes is adding $3,000 to the December Tournament this year!

PERSONAL NOTE: I haven't logged in or looked at the message board in months for a handful of reasons. I am going to try to go through it now. In the future, if anyone wants to get a hold of me or "NEBA", it is best to drop a note to Becky@BowlNEBA.com or call/text 203-377-0161. In an attempt to keep up with email and have internet access, I broke down and bought a Blackberry so NEBA & SHU work is with me 24 hours a day - okay, I turn the volume down when I am sleeping so its's only 17 hours a day. :) Some have called my old cell phone which barely works so I don't carry with me or even turn on some days - do not call the old number if you want a reply or want me to get the message in a timely manner (if you are wondering why I even have it, I am waiting to decide what to do with a contract).

Hope to see you all at Laurel.
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Return to 2009 Tournaments