Results - Doubles @ Cranston - June 6-7, 2009

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2009 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Postby Becky » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Saturday night results

12 teams
(2 guaranteed into match play)

2083 - Dave Dupuis & Joey Nereu
2032 - Chris Larson & Scott Santos

1999 - Nick Dean & Jim Rusin
1980 - Chris Beauchesne & Jesse Cote
1963 - Ron Canalia & Chris Wood
1954 - Matt Rayner & Clem Amaral
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Re: Results - Doubles @ Cranston - June 6-7, 2009

Postby OkieJlo » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Great bowling Tommy, and Jay. Well erarned on a tough condition.
OkieJlo
Veteran

Postby bigbounce4321 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:24 am

i would just like to say congratulations to jay mahon and tommy durand you guys really bowled great you both really deserved to win........but i would like to say one thing.....the lanes were burning and tommy and jay were right at home because they love it when they are on fire.....did you see the smiles on their faces, they were from ear to ear.............and if you dont believe me just ask bill webb and he will surely agree, tom durand loves the burn dont let him kid ya.....our old saying the more they hook the more tommy strikes.....hahahahaha. .
well enough joking around,it really was a pleasure to watch you guys bring home the bacon, good job once again guys ...............from the coach #2
bigbounce4321
Veteran

UPDATED Results - Doubles @ Cranston - June 6-7, 2009

Postby Becky » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Results are on the main page as a PDF and stats are updated as of yesterday's doubles tournament.

Thanks to Debbie for staying a few hours late to help me get the doubles stats in the main file and make it possible to get these up today. And, as always, to Scott for getting the stats 15 minutes after I emailed to them.
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Postby bigbounce4321 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 pm

dont get me wrong i have struck once or twice when they hooked and believe me i love hook also and so does BILL WEBB.sanded cell up the burn still dont know who you do it when im throwing my rayzer standing off the scale wow,wow,wow,wow
bigbounce4321
Veteran

Postby durand857 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Thanks JLO, You guys also bowled great on the demanding codition.

Thanks to everyone who stuck around and congratulated Jay and I . RJ and Peanuts you guys bowled great all day and deserved to win as much as Jay and I did. Peanuts another Budweiser will make that finger feel much better..

Coach # 2 ,

I will not lie and say I don't like when the lanes start to hook! When they start hooking I do start striking. I due rember in the past seeing you string some strikes together on some freshly PAVED lane surfaces. I know you missed the tournament at Brockton. I am certain you would have averaged 250+ on the "Highway to Hell".
I also have no idea how a certain long haired fellow is able to use a SANDED CELL in match play every month. It just boggles my mind! On a serious note thanks to Coach#2 (Ryan Burlone) for all the help with equipment and bowling knowledge over the years. Thanks also to webb (luckiest bowler in NEBA) for his never ending knowledge in this great sport of bowling..

TD
durand857
Rookie

Return to 2009 Tournaments