Non-Champions/Champions Weekend Notes

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2009 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Non-Champions/Champions Weekend Notes

Postby Joeyd » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 am

What's up everyone..

Reservations are starting to come in for next weekend's tournaments at Wonder Bowl in New Bedford, MA. I'll go through the important notes first..

- The squad times for the Non-Champions tournament are correctly listed as 10am and 1:30pm on the reservation page. Considering the number of entries we had at last year's tournament in Norwich, we ask that you get reservations in to guarantee your spot.

- The squad time for the Tournament of Champions on Sunday is incorrectly listed on the reservation page. The correct squad time is 10am on Sunday! Please take note of that.

- Lastly, NEBA is adding $2000 to the prize fund for each tournament. That could mean extra Christmas shopping for a couple of bowlers. :D

- Anyone who is looking to stay in the New Bedford area next weekend should try hotwire.com. Last I looked 2.5 star hotels in the New Bedford-Dartmouth-Fairhaven area were listed at $52 before taxes/fees. Either myself or any of the other NB area NEBA bowlers can get you around from the hotels and/or point you in the right direction as far as restaurants and bars go as well..

If anyone's got questions or concerns, feel free to drop me a line. Hope to see everyone next weekend!

Joey
Joeyd
Veteran

Return to 2009 Tournaments