Re: TV Show from Newington, CT

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2012 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Postby BRIAN B » Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 am

I was looking through the Comcast TV Guide listing channel this morning and it looks like they have some more replay times for the show from Newington, CT. The schedule for Sunday may have been changed, since it is not listed at that time anymore. It was there on Thursday night but not at this time.

Comcast Channel 298 CTSN where I live but check your local listings in CT for the correct channel number.

Here are the times:

Saturday 5/26 8:00am
Monday 5/28 10:00am
Tuesday 5/29 6:00pm
Thursday 6/1 10:00am

They mention at the end of the show that the next TV telecast will be from Windsor Locks, CT in July
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! THAT BALL WAS ON THE LINE! CHALK FLEW UP! IT WAS CLEARLY IN! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY CALL THAT OUT! Now he's walking over, everyone knows its in, in this whole stadium, and you call it OUT!
BRIAN B
Veteran

Postby wujekcity » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:08 am

thanks brian b, im surprised this video hasnt been posted on youtube or on the facebook page? i wonder if they would be allowed to do it?
wujekcity
Veteran

Postby Joeyd » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:14 pm

wujekcity wrote:thanks brian b, im surprised this video hasnt been posted on youtube or on the facebook page? i wonder if they would be allowed to do it?

We're waiting for a copy of it Chris. It's going to be posted after we receive it, which should be soon.
Joeyd
Veteran

Postby BRIAN B » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Here are 2 more times the replay is being shown for the Newington tournament:

Tuesday 6/5/2012 @ 3:00pm and Wednesday 6/6/2012 @ 11:00pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! THAT BALL WAS ON THE LINE! CHALK FLEW UP! IT WAS CLEARLY IN! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY CALL THAT OUT! Now he's walking over, everyone knows its in, in this whole stadium, and you call it OUT!
BRIAN B
Veteran

Return to 2012 Tournaments