Sox and Yanks, lets get it on!

General sports discussion. MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, etc.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Postby Autopsie » Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:52 am

i would surgically remove my testicles to see delgado in a sox uniform. clement is also a guy i would invest a lot of money in.

there has to be a bright light at the end of this tunnel.
~ if bowlers prayed to a god, it would be me ~
Autopsie
Veteran

Surgery

Postby chris beauchesne » Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:58 am

If you did have them removed, where would you donate them? I heard someone else could donate half of what he's got and still not miss it. Do you remember the old style of tucking your Socks in Pants? Would the Sox really go after Delgado with just signing Ortiz for those years?
chris beauchesne
Veteran

Postby Autopsie » Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:03 am

ah yes, the old sock in pants trick. can't say i have ever needed to try this out but i heard it adds at least 4-5 inches of girth in the groin area.
Autopsie
Veteran

Pat Magroin

Postby chris beauchesne » Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:14 am

HA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, you kill me. You got it all; you can bowl, you're funny, and Dan thinks you're cute. CB
chris beauchesne
Veteran

Postby Gasman » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:30 pm

: :(
Brian Gaskill
Gasman
Veteran

Re:

Postby sean » Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:31 am

Gasman wrote:I'm no Yankee fan by any means , just a Sox Hater. By the way ,for those of us not keeping score at home, exactly what is the Ded Sox record since Noarm came back into the lineup.

im right with gasman on this....the yankees dont suck...its the sox...
bob stanely - sucks
oil can boyd - sucks
calvin shiraldi - sucks
john way back - sucks
matt young - sucks
closer by comitee - sucks
dan doquette - sucks
buckner - sucks
nosemah - sucks
grady little - sucks
belhorn - sucks
jody reed - sucks
romine - sucks
jim ed "king of the 4, 6, 3" rice - sucks
bk - sucks
lowe - sucks
millar - sucks
hobson - sucks
rick wise - sucks
sam horn - sucks
denny doyle - sucks
bernie carbo - sucks
jim willoughby - sucks
chico walker - sucks
spike owen - sucks
wes gardner - sucks
dennis lamp - sucks
pat rap - sucks
brian "hack" daubach
tony clark - sucks
and yaz - was a dick

i know i have left out many other names...but its aggravating me when i think of all the suckiness in the sox history...but if i take a moment...it makes perfect sense now why they never have won a world series since forever...and how they posess that uncanny ability to FIND a way to loose....

:shock:
sean
Rookie

sox hater

Postby chris beauchesne » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:50 am

Has your heart been broken too? You know a whle bunch of names to not be a fan, or atleast in the closet [fan]. What about Varitek? Doesn't he suck? Ask A-Rod, he may not say he sucks. I will agree about Tony \"the tiger\" Clark sucking, but with Giambi being a casulty of the New York sewer department, he'll suck for the Yankees too! Nice job Rivera's doing blowing those saves, it's not like him, but that's how you start to suck! Good luck! CB
chris beauchesne
Veteran

Postby Autopsie » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:23 pm

i wasnt going to mention the fact that the yanks lost the brawl and then the game. i didnt want to rub it in only to hear na upset yankee fan say \"who cares, how many games out are the sox?\"

as a red sox fan, this point in the season i dont care how many games out we are.... i look for the wild card..lol
Autopsie
Veteran

Re:

Postby sean » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:43 am

Autopsie wrote:i wasnt going to mention the fact that the yanks lost the brawl and then the game. i didnt want to rub it in only to hear na upset yankee fan say "who cares, how many games out are the sox?"

as a red sox fan, this point in the season i dont care how many games out we are.... i look for the wild card..lol

jay you have a point there...."i look for the wild card"...all they need to is make it to the post season...wont matter if they win/lose the division..as long as they are in...however...it scares the sh*t out of me when i see a game like last night in baltimore....someone...(teams like balitimore) are famous for playing the spoiler somehow..someway...to a team scratching and fighting all the way....history is full of these treacherous oddities...and there is nothing you can do...when you see it happening you close your eyes and pretend its not happening...but it is..and it will....all of a sudden craziness is swarming all over you and then POOF....no post season..

the sox are thinking of scheduling that game that was rained out in baltimore the other night as a double header to close the season out...i can't help but think that this double header will make/break the post season for the sox...having said that...i think id rather have a root canal then sit and writhe in pain as i watch those two games...

spoken like a true red sox fan eh?? :)
sean
Rookie

Postby Autopsie » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:59 am

one question: why didn't frankona take pedro out before he slipped on the mound?

i could have sworn he saw the opposing pitcher having problems with the mound. if the sox had such a good lead, why did he allow pedro to start the 7th inning? what was he thinking!?

ok, that was more like 3 questions but you know what i mean.......
Autopsie
Veteran

Previous

Return to Sports Discussion