NEBA Policy on Providing Information on Lane Patterns

General Discussion -- anything not related to a specific NEBA tournament.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

NEBA Policy on Providing Information on Lane Patterns

Postby Becky » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 pm

NEBA does not provide lane patterns before a tournament.

The exception to that rule is the Point Leaders Tournament at which we can ensure all those competing get the lane pattern at the same time in advance.

The lane graph/pattern is not required to be posted on site. Occasionally a bowling center, which has the cabability to tape their lanes and read the tape, will give us a copy of the pattern when we arrive on Saturday and the pattern is posted for those who are at the bowling center.

In the current age of information world that we live in, this topic has been discussed many times in recent years at meetings by the Board of Directors and the membership. We have never voted to change our policy for a handful of reasons. I don't have specific notes or I would list the rationale.

If this policy ever changes, I/we will share it with the membership and you will be able to find that information on our website.

I will work on getting this policy posted on the informational section of our website.

If anyone is interested in joining the NEBA Board, I can provide information on the application process and meeting schedule.
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion