Help Requested for this Discussion Board

General Discussion -- anything not related to a specific NEBA tournament.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Help Requested for this Discussion Board

Postby Becky » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:35 pm

As Secretary of NEBA, I want to make sure that everyone who has a question about our organization or tournament receives a reply which satisfies their question and there is no misinformation floating around.

I just replied to a thread which started as a simple question on July 10. Nobody replied to it by July 14 so instead of posting an answer, someone posted "So glad someone answered this persons question? Maybe this individual was thinking of coming?"

This is the second time I have seen this on our discussion board so I decided I should ask all of you for your assistance since these sort of replies do not help anyone or NEBA.

In the future, if you ever see a post which has gone unanswered, please post a reply, contact someone who can post a reply or contact me at Becky@BowlNEBA.com or text me at 203-377-0161.

If you post a question on the discussion board and do not get a reply in a timely manner, please email me directly at Becky@BowlNEBA.com or text me at 203-377-0161.

I appreciate all of you who have been courteous and concerned about promoting our great organization in the past and took your time to post information replies or contact the NEBA staff when questions went unanswered on the message board.

I realize discussion/message boards are out there for everyone to post their opinion so we will have a variety of topics and thoughts posted. My goal is to make NEBA continue to grow as a tournament and organization. I believe NEBA is a "Great Thing" and I am glad to have it in my area and am honored to be part of it. There are few other places in the country in which bowlers have the opportunity to compete regularly in scratch competition. Hopefully those of you who see NEBA the same way I do will help spread the positives of our organization.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Re: Help Requested for this Discussion Board

Postby Joeyd » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Same goes for me. Anyone can send me an email anytime at info@bowlneba.com. Emails go directly to my phone, now that I have it set up properly, and I try to answer them as quickly as possible.
Joeyd
Veteran

Return to General Discussion