BIG WEEKEND IN NH SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 21-23

General Discussion -- anything not related to a specific NEBA tournament.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

BIG WEEKEND IN NH SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 21-23

Postby istrike4u » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi Bowlers,

OCTOBER 21-23

I realize NH is a very long way for some of you, but, I put on a weekend that is a fantastic time for you and your whole family. We have pro-ams all day on Saturday with the nations best ams and tour stars making it fun for the family to compete for scholarships and decent prize money. On Sunday we have our Miller High Life Scratch Challenge and for just a $100 entry fee you could bowl for $4,000. WE have one of the lowest hotel rates also making it a pinch more affordable. ADD to that its fall foliage time here and the scenery is picturesque. PLEASE, come up to NH and help me raise the much needed funds for our charity The High Hopes Foundation. Those that are interested should go to http://www.strikers-east.com and download the entry form. Its a GREAT time!!! ANY QUESTIONS call me 603-895-9501 or e-mail me at istrik4u@yahoo.com

Thanks
Steve Hardy
Steve Hardy
istrike4u
Veteran

Re: BIG WEEKEND IN NH SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 21-23

Postby istrike4u » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:48 pm

DUDE!!!!

Miller High Life's are just $1 and drink TILL YA FALL OVA!!! LOL were gonna have some STEAK TIPS TOO!!!

Hope to see ya there!!!
Steve Hardy
istrike4u
Veteran

Re: BIG WEEKEND IN NH SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 21-23

Postby istrike4u » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:20 am

Only one month away from the 9th annual High Hopes weekend here in Raymond. Get your entries in before the early bird ends in 3 weeks. Your chance to bowl with Walter Ray Williams Jr., Parker Bohn III and all the pro's making their way up for this years events!!! Call the center TODAY to sign up!!! www.strikers-east.com
Strikers East Bowling Center
Steve Hardy
istrike4u
Veteran

Return to General Discussion