VERY SPECIAL THANKS FROM NH!!!

General Discussion -- anything not related to a specific NEBA tournament.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

VERY SPECIAL THANKS FROM NH!!!

Postby istrike4u » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:06 am

NEBA

My staff as well as the High Hopes crew would like to thank all that partook in our 9th Annual High Hopes weekend. We drew 264 guests on Friday wich is sponsors night, got 183 pro-am entries on Saturday and 162 entries for the MHLSC on Sunday. Former tour pro Brad Angelo won edging out NEBA president Alex Aguiar 211-195 in the title match. In all we paid 42 bowlers to come to NH spend a weekend rolling pro-ams and an opportunity to roll for a $4,000 first place. If your a premeire bowler and missed this weekend you missed a very good time, not to mention a chance to help raise the $18,000+ for wishes of terminally ill children here in NH. Those of you that came up, I can't say thanks enough for your support,its my take is evryone that attended had a wonderful time. The title match will be on you tube shortly and we will be setting up a photo bucket from the event. See you all on the lanes..

Thanks again for the support

Steve Hardy
Strikers East
Steve Hardy
istrike4u
Veteran

Re: VERY SPECIAL THANKS FROM NH!!!

Postby TReynaud » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:34 pm

It was a fun weekend to be part of. You can also be proud of helping out so many people in need. Good Job Steve!
TReynaud
Rookie

Return to General Discussion