Nomination Deadline October 6 for Upcoming Elections

General Discussion -- anything not related to a specific NEBA tournament.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Nomination Deadline October 6 for Upcoming Elections

Postby Becky » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:20 pm

1st Vice-President Hans Fecho recently resigned his position. That moved 2nd Vice-President Dave Cannata up one spot to 1st VP. The position of 2nd VP is currently vacant.

President Bill Green's term ends in 2004. On January 1, 2005, Dave Cannata will be our new NEBA president.

Secretary/Treasurer Becky Kregling's term also ends in 2004. She is running for reelection.

Nominations are being taken for 2005-06 1st Vice-President, 2nd Vice-President and Secretary/Treasurer. Nominations must be submitted in writing by October 6, 2004. Elections will be held November 6-7, 2004. Ballots will be in the October newsletter. Each position has a two-year term of January 1, 2005 through December 31, 2006.

Candidates for all elected positions must be submitted to the Secretary/Treasurer, in writing, by October 6.

Submit in person or send to: Becky Kregling, 855 Warner Hill Road, Stratford, CT 06614

Please note: If you put anything in the mail, drop me an email or call to let me know. The nomination deadline is close to when I will finish the newsletter. I don?t want to be surprised by a nomination that arrives after the ballot is at the printer.

If anyone wants informations on any of the above positions, request a copy of the bylaws.

FYI - Vice-Presidents move up a position each year. 2nd VP will be president in four years. That allows the person to attend board meetings and be involved with the process of running NEBA before he takes the office of president.

Also, anyone interested in being on the board, applications are being accepted now. Please contact Bill Green or Becky Kregling.
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion