ENTRIES FOR HIGH LIFE SCRATCH CHALLENGE

General Discussion -- anything not related to a specific NEBA tournament.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

ENTRIES FOR HIGH LIFE SCRATCH CHALLENGE

Postby istrike4u » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 am

NEBA BOWLERS

Because our early entry fee deadline is setup for before next weekends NEBA at Fairfield, I'm going to extend it to September 17th to give you a chance to save the $50. The tournament is drawing slower than usaul, I assume thats the econemy. We currently have 42 entries prepaid with just 3 weeks until the event. WE will payout a very generous prizefund either way, WE ALWAYS DO. NOW, $4,000 is GUARANTEED, even if we only get 100 entries, the show will go on. PLEASE give me your opinions, why do we have trouble drawing the NEBA faithful?

The entries can be sent to the center or you can even call 603-895-9501 and we'll be happy to take your entry on credit card with no additional charge. The hotels were using for this event are both Fairfields, Hookset and Manchester 15 minutes from the bowl and the rate for two queens is $69..

Thanks and send along your opinion!!!

Steve Hardy
Strikers East
Steve Hardy
istrike4u
Veteran

Re: ENTRIES FOR HIGH LIFE SCRATCH CHALLENGE

Postby istrike4u » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:31 am

NEBA BOWLERS

Our early entry deadline has passed and some of you haven't made your decisions to trek up to NH for the tournament just yet. As a reminder we have 2 squads 9am and 12:30pm, we will welcome all walk-in entries at $150. As of this writing we sit at 90 prepaid entries and our estimate is we will draw 150 or so total. So, with all that being said come up and join us in raising the much needed funds for our charity The High Hopes and enjoy some of the best steak tips around.

Thanks

Steve Hardy
Steve Hardy
istrike4u
Veteran

Return to General Discussion