Masters - Entries Still Being Accepted

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2006 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Masters - Entries Still Being Accepted

Postby Becky » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:49 pm

Entries are still being accepted for THE MASTERS tournament this weekend at AMF Auburn Lanes in Auburn, MA.

Since the field is not full, we are still taking reservations until Friday at 10:00PM and walk-ins will be accepted at the discretion of the tournament director. You may reserve on-line.

Everyone received information on the tournament in the last mailing, so I am not going to list all the details. Below is some extra information on the tournament.

~ Practice will not be allowed on tournament lanes or shot. If you wish to warm-up prior to the squad, you may get an lane with the house shot.
~ There will be 20 minutes of practice at the start of each qualifying squad - This is an open practice on all tournament lanes

~ We are not using the \"house shot\" during this tournament
~ As stated on the flyer, two different lane conditions will be used in qualifying. After last year's learning experience, I am confident we will have two different conditions and much lower scores.

~ Side pots and brackets will be run during both qualifying squads

~ If you cannot bowl, you must cancel prior to 9:00 AM on Saturday to avoid a $20 fine. If you do have an emergency, please contact me ASAP. E-mail Becky@BowlNEBA.com up until Friday at 10:00PM or call 203-377-0161.

If you have any questions, please get in touch with me. I will be running the tournament this weekend.
Becky Kregling
NEBA Secretary/Treasurer
Becky
Site Admin

Postby bowltr » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:32 pm

What time does the first squad start?
bowltr
Rookie

Return to 2006 Tournaments