STATISTICS, what our your thoughts?????

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2007 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Re:

Postby Joeyd » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:25 am

Fat Shady wrote:
BTW, when i renewed my neba membership i didn't see where it listed a minimum number of tournaments bowled before you were allowed to post on the forum. too funny.

You didn't??? :D
Joeyd
Veteran

Postby soupy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:15 pm

Yeah my application said you had to bowl 4 before you could post... :lol:
soupy
Rookie

Postby ScottW » Tue May 08, 2007 12:13 am

Becky,

Sorry to make a liar out of you. I didn't get the stats updated in 48 hours like you promised because I landed in Reno the day you sent them and then forgot all about them when I got back. I just remembered to get them updated after reading all this back and forth.

I think I should be fired :)

-Scott
ScottW
Site Admin

Postby Rich Mac » Wed May 09, 2007 5:54 pm

Looks to me that the Subject should've been just a thought, instead of black and white! A NEBA E-Mail or phone call / questioned at the last tourament! (Done)

I've been bowling NEBA since 1980! There were years that you could say what stats, as your just looking at the top so many? (Remember and only 12 tournaments ?)

So after the first post and response = end of subject.

NEBA has been fortunate over the years to have had the \"best\" director's apply.

If the best could get better, take a \"look\" they did, with mailings that include stats, on-line stats and constant reminders. (Postcards / membership cards) All this doesn't happen on it's own!

Be thankful to have Becky doing this because she enjoys the work, the sport and conversing with the bowlers! (Just wonder if < minimum wage is acceptabe?)

What in the world happened with the rest of the posts, remember it's just bowling!
Rich Mac
Rookie

Previous

Return to 2007 Tournaments