Strikers East - Pro Am and Main Tourney

Discussions about NEBA tournaments scheduled for the 2007 season.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

Strikers East - Pro Am and Main Tourney

Postby Forry » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:28 pm

Again I would like to say that Steve and Lisa Hardy, along with the entire Strikers East staff need to be commended for the spectacular job they do year in and year out for these events. This year they raised more then $7000 for the High Hopes Charities.

As in a previous post, I would like to congratulate Alex Aguiar on his clutch perfomance. I came out of the shop just in time to see two awesome shots two win. I guess all those pro am squads helped get the swing loose :wink:

In conclusion, this is a great event and weekend year in and year out. I know $Bill and I really enjoy being apart of such a great event. I just wish more NEBA players would support this great event.
Chris Forry
BuddiesProShop.com
Proud Sponsor of NEBA
Forry
Veteran

Postby arod1 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:23 pm

Thanks for the nice post Chris and for the past posts...Steve and Lisa put on a fantastic weekend every year...The High Hopes Foundation is a pretty amazing organization that I am proud to support...I truely wish that more people would support Steve,Lisa,and the High Hopes...Chris and $Bill should also be commended on the great work they do year in and year out at Srikers...For those of you that werent there let me tell you that aside from Chris bowling a squad,those two guys never left the shop....Lucky for them there is a bathroom in the shop...Thanks again to everyone that was involved with the events this weekend...I cant wait to go back next year....Alex Aguiar
arod1
Rookie

Postby Chris Monroy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:26 pm

Similarly, congratulations to Alex on his win. He truly is a tremendous talent in bowling and is most deserving of the win.

Also, congrats to the Hardys for putting on a tremendous event. This is the 1st year I have bowled his tournament and suffice it to say, I was extremely impressed with the tournament, the pro-ams, and overall, all of the hard work everyone at Striker's East put into the event in order to raise money for a truly worthy cause. I definitely look forward to participating in next year's event.

Chris Monroy
In the game of life and bowling, strike early and often!
Chris Monroy
Veteran

Return to 2007 Tournaments