New Hampshire Tournament

Submit tournament suggestions for discussion.

Moderators: Becky, Joeyd

New Hampshire Tournament

Postby DeMaine » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:19 pm

I would like congratulate Steve Hardy on running a great and smooth tournament. I would also like to congratulate all the NEBA members that made the top 16, Brian B, Litch, Sole, Barry W., S. Blanchette, J. Van Hess & Russ M. I'm sorry if I forgot anyone.

P.S. Also John Van Hees for doubling in the tenth frame to beat Walter (I'm to good for everyone) Ray. :cry:
DeMaine
Veteran

Thanks From NH

Postby istrike4u » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:37 pm

Becky, Thank you first, we drew 92 bowlers, 4 shy of a full squad. We had lots of NEBA champions there, and they were all very professional. I still owe you, see you in Brockton. I really want to send thanks out to the GREAT NEBA CHAMPIONS that helped make our pro-am event Saturday a very big success. Barry Warshafsky, Jonathan Van Hees, Russ Michaud, Mike Lichstien, Chris Rebstock, Vic Marotto, Alex Aguiar, Chris Forry, Mike Marks, Storm Devincent and our defending champ Greg Griebel for doing a really professional job on the lanes with the bowlers. Your efforts will help make next years event that much bigger.

PS Keith and Forry Thanks for the good words, they are very appreciated.
Steve Hardy
istrike4u
Veteran

Postby Forry » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:01 pm

I just want to compliment Steve Hardy, his wife Lisa, and their fine staff for a superb weekend. They went above and beyond all expectations making all bowlers who showed up for the pro-am's feel special. Steve was great on the mike always urging fans to get autographs, pictures, soveniers, and bid on the charity auctions to raise money for cystic fibrosis.

It was also great to see that he had to bowling legends there: Paker bohn III and Walter Ray Williams, Jr. But there were many NEBA stars there as well for the PRO-AMS. Litch, Stoke, Marotto, Van Hees, Aguiar, Michaud, Warshafsky, and last years tourney champ Greg Grybiel. Litch was the hit of the Pro AM's with many fans, who would take their video cameras and tape his amazing foot work.

This is a great tournament. It would be nice to see more NEBA champions come out next year and bowl the PRO-AM's. It truely is a great time. The best part is seeing how we can make little kids smile and enjoy the game. For me it brought back memories of when I bowled in Jr. PRO-AM's. I know I will be back.

Thanks Steve for a great weekend.
Chris Forry
BuddiesProShop.com
Proud Sponsor of NEBA
Forry
Veteran

Return to Tournament