The longest-running scratch tournament in the world!
Eric Copping defeated Jon Wilbur 231-225 for a victory at AMF Auburn Lanes to win his fourth NEBA title. He won $1,500 and a paid entry into the Brunswick Tournament of Champions while Jon took home $925. The championship match is on the New England Bowlers Association Facebook page.
Cuts: 1118 at 3pm, 1158 at 9am, 1160 at 12:30pm, 1155 senior, 1115 super senior, 1116 women, and 1153 at-large
High Qualifier: Corey Umbrello (1347)
Related File: NEBA Results 2017 07 Auburn
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING ON SUNDAY, JULY 17, 2016 AT AMF AUBURN LANES AT 9:30 A.M. ALL MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND AND ARE ABLE TO VOTE ON ALL AGENDA ITEMS
1. REPORTS OF TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR, OFFICERS AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
2. APPOINTMENT OF 2ND VICE-PRESIDENT
3. TIE BREAKER RULE – THE CURRENT RULE IS 9TH-10TH FRAME ROLL-OFF THEN BEST BALL IF A TIE. CREATE A RULE FOR DOUBLES USING BEST BALL OR CREATE A TIE BREAKER FOR DOUBLES.
4. SHIRTS – UPDATES FROM LOGO INFUSION, DISCUSS WHETHER NAME TAGS SHOULD BE ALLOWED ON SHIRTS WITH NICKNAMES.
5. WEEKEND IN KEENE
6. CONTINUITY DISCOUNTS $50 TOURNAMENT IN AUGUST - INCORPORATE BOWL FOR THE CURE FUNDRAISER INTO THE TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEE, ADD MONEY TO THE PRIZE FUND
7. CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - LIVE STREAMING, ARCHIVE
8. LANE CROSS - PROPOSAL TO HAVE A DIFFERENT CROSS FOR LANES WHICH WILL BE A DIFFERENT NUMBER OF LANES AFTER EACH GAME OR LEFT LANE MOVING LEFT AND RIGHT MOVING RIGHT
9. BUD LIGHT CHALLENGE ENTRIES
10. LANE PATTERNS – NEBA HAVE MORE INPUT IN WHICH PATTERNS ARE USED
C. PROMOTION – ONSITE, ONLINE, CENTERS
D. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
G. TECHNOLOGY – PROGRAM FOR MEMBERSHIP
H. FUNDRAISING - BOWL FOR THE CURE
I. HALL OF FAME
12. NEW BUSINESS
The following are the lane assignments for the Saturday 3pm, Sunday 9am & 12:30 pm squads for AMF Auburn Lanes. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please text myself at 203-627-4800 or Becky with the cancellation notice ASAP.
Related File: AMF Auburn Lane Assignments
Weekend in Keene Updates:
... HOTEL BLOCK: There is a block of rooms at the Best Western in Keene setup under NEBA (NE Bowlers Association) for August 6-7. The hotel is within 5 minutes oft the center. The rate is $134.99 which is a good price for that area. The deadline for this rate is July 22.
... HOTEL OPTIONS: If don't mind driving 25 minutes, there are less expensive hotels in Brattleboro, VT. Email KreglingB@SacredHeart.edu to get a booking code for $89 at the Quality Inn Brattleboro.
... GOLF: If you have not signed up already, contact President Chris Viale at email@example.com or here on Facebook
... SATURDAY NIGHT: The event is no longer at the hotel but will be a 10 or 20 minute ride. We will share details when available.
The lane pattern for next weekends event at AMF Auburn lanes will be: Kegel Landmark - Gateway Arch. Pattern Name: Gateway Arch Pattern Type: Rec Pattern Length: 42 Feet Pattern Ratio: 6:1
Related File: Kegel Landmark Gateway Arch