Make a reservation
Please complete the following form to reserve your spot today.
Please Note: For Teams, list All Bowlers names on same line - 1 Reservation per Team
- Entry Fee: Regular Event: $95.00. Doubles / Trios: $95.00 per bowler.
- Cambridge Credit Invitational $ 150.00
- Masters: $150.00
- TOC: $100.00
- Yearly Membership is $ 25.00
- Pre-pays are appreciated.
- Pre-Payment is not required; you can pay CASH on-site at check-in. However, your reservation is NOT CONFIRMED until you pre-pay for your spot.
- If you have not paid your membership for 2023, you will need to send $25.00 to confirm your spot.
- Payments can be made on Venmo: @NEBATD or on the Cash App: $NEBATD - (In the Comments section, please include Full Name, Cell Phone & E-Mail), or cash payment onsite is accepted.
- Please include your email and cell phone number so we can reach you.
- Only one reservation is allowed per bowler/team. If you submit more than one reservation request, you will be reserved for the selected squad in your last reservation.
- For example, if you first make a reservation for the 9 AM squad and then enter a reservation for the 6 PM squad, your 9 AM squad reservation will be ignored, and you will be reserved for the 6 PM squad.
- Reservations close at 10 PM on the Friday before the event.
- All bowlers must have their names on the back of their shirts per NEBA Dress Code.
- For all new bowlers, please see the links for the FAQ.
- Bowlers’ names are required on the back of their shirts within the first three tournaments. Failure to have your name on your shirt can result in a fine of $10 per tournament. Repeated offenses can result in a $25 fine.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance or ASAP by texting Justin, the Tournament Director at 413-531-9508 or Dan the Manager at 203-627-4800.
- No-Shows or not canceling a reservation may result in a fine.