Make a reservation
Please complete the following form to reserve your spot today.
Please Note: For Teams, list All Bowlers names on same line - 1 Reservation per Team
- Entry Fee: Regular Event: $80.00. Doubles / Trios: $80.00 per bowler.
- Cambridge Credit Invitational $ 150.00
- Masters: $150.00
- TOC: $100.00
- Yearly Membership $ 25.00
- Your Reservation is NOT CONFIRMED until you pre-pay for your spot.
- If you have not paid your membership for 2022 you will need to send $25.00 to confirm your spot.
- Please pay within 20 minutes of making your reservation.
- Payments can be made on Venmo: @NEBATD or on the Cash App: $NEBATD - (In Comments section please include Full Name, Cell Phone & E-Mail).
- Once your payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation E-Mail, so please include email and cell phone number so we can reach you.
- COVID-19 - TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: Please check the travel restrictions for all states applicable to you.
- Only one reservation is allowed per bowler / team. If you submit more than one reservation request you will be reserved for the selected squad in your last reservation.
- For example, if you first make a reservation for the 9AM squad and then enter a reservation for the 6PM squad, your 9AM squad reservation will be ignored and you will be reserved for the 6PM squad.
- Reservations close at 10PM on the Friday before the event.
- All bowlers must have their names on the back of their shirts per NEBA Dress Code
- For all new bowlers, please see the links for the FAQ and the video for Two Lane Courtesy
- Bowler’s name is required on the back of their shirt within the first three tournaments. Failure to have name on your shirt can result in a fine of $10 per tournament. Repeated offenses can result in a $25 fine.